- Firefly Photography is a trading name of James Corbett Ltd.
- By booking an appointment with us, you are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All bookings are at the discretion of the Firefly Photography; we reserve the right to refuse a booking from anyone whose behaviour or manner is offensive or aggressive towards our staff or for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to deny or cut short a client’s experience if we feel that their behaviour, presentation or hygiene may compromise the experience for other clients or our staff.
- No photographs or videos may be taken on the premises at any time. We reserve the right to eject anyone we believe to be taking photos or videos on any device, including mobile phones, and this will invalidate any vouchers or deposits you have on your account.
- Although we endeavor to work to schedule owing to the nature of the experiences we provide, we cannot guarantee accurate appointment times.
- We reserve the right to use any photographs taken by our photographers for display, website, literature, promotions and advertisements.
- You may request that your photographs not be used for display by writing to Firefly Photography, Friar Gate, Derby, DE1 1EX.
- Complimentary prints will be branded unless additional purchases are made.
- All appointments booked must have paid a booking deposit, the value of which is determined by the experience.
- Booking deposits are refundable at time of ordering
- Firefly Photography cannot choose imagery for customers, complimentary or purchased.
Amending and cancelling experiences.
- Appointments can be rearranged or cancelled by calling the Firefly team on 01332 341300 more than three days prior to your appointment.
- Rearranging or cancelling your appointment with less than 72 hours notice will forfeit your deposit.
- We are able to re-arrange appointments once when at least 72 hours notice has been given. Those needing to re-arrange again will need to pay a second deposit which can be used as credit towards additional orders should you wish to make them
- A booking deposit is required for all appointments at the studio, the value of which is determined by the experience.
- Booking deposits are automatically deducted from orders made at the viewing session.
- If no purchase is made at the viewing, the booking deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the viewing appointment.
- If two individuals are attending the session, each deposit must be paid for separately.
- If an experience is cancelled with at least 72 hours notice then a full refund, of the deposit, will be given within 30 days of the appointment being cancelled.
- Those who reschedule their appointment more than once will be asked to pay a second deposit which can then be used as credit towards additional order should you wish to make them
Children and those aged under 21 years
- You are kindly requested not to bring children who are not involved in your experience.
- All attendees under 21 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times, including their shoot and viewing session. Failure to do so will result in termination of the experience and your deposit being kept.
- When two or more minors attend a session together, each attendee must have their own parent or legal guardian in attendance. Failure to do so will result in termination of the experience and deposits being kept.
- Photo ID in the form of a driver’s licence or passport will be required as verification of age for all those under 25 years.
- Boudoir, lingerie and artistic nude shoots are strictly for those over 21 years.
- Boudoir and Burlesque sessions may be shot by a male photographer; in this case a female member of staff can be present throughout the studio session if requested at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 12 are not eligible to participate in the ‘Make Over Experience’ or ‘Modelling Experience’ sessions.
- All make up applied and images taken will be age appropriate.
- All competition winners and runners-up will be notified by text or phone call by Firefly Photography.
- Products won, alongside an experience, are non-transferable.
- All won imagery will be branded with Firefly Photography’s logo unless additional purchases are made.
- Firefly Photography reserve the right to pull both competition and/or win at any time.
Face of Firefly 2017
- Photographing, for the competition, will run between 14 February 2017 and 14 April 2017.
- All shots entered must have been taken, for this competition, by Firefly Photography at our studios in Derby or Lichfield.
- At time of booking a £20 booking deposit will be taken to confirm your appointment and this is fully refundable on the day of your shoot. This deposit can be transferred to upgrade to a Family Portrait Experience and 8″ framed shelf portrait
- Please give 72 hours notice if you wish to reschedule otherwise you will lose your deposit. Failure to attend will forfeit both your chance to enter and your deposit.
- The image entered must be chosen by the parent(s) of the child and, once chosen, the image cannot be changed.
- Please note that entering the competition does not entitle you to a complimentary print unless you have upgraded to a Family Portrait Experience in which case you will receive a group family image in an 8″ framed shelf portrait
- By entering this competition you give permission for your child’s image to be used promotionally by Firefly Photography and Lots for Tots Ltd Derby and Staffordshire magazines.
- Voting will take place via our website and the winner will be announced via our Facebook page
- Children aged between 11months and 4yrs 11months can enter Face of Firefly.
- Siblings are welcome to but they will be entered as two separate entries.
- The winner will be on the front cover of the Lots for Tots Derby and Lots for Tots Staffordshire summer magazine and this cannot be changed. This shoot must have been had by 30 May 2017. If, for any reason, the winner is unable to attend their front cover shoot an alternative child/image will be used. The final front cover images will be chosen by the editors of Lots for Tots Derby & Lots for Tots Staffordshire and Firefly Photography has no control over this. There will be two separate images used (one for each magazine)
- Firefly Photography reserve the right to change the dates for the duration of this competition should they see a need to.
- Firefly Photography’s general Terms & Conditions are also included in this competition.
- Copyright for all images remains with Firefly Photography and images must not be reproduced in any form without our permission.
- If you purchase a digital imagery you will receive a “licence to print” granting you permission to reproduce images for any personal use up to the size of an A4.
- Your data may be used by Firefly Photography, in order to advise you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message or email. These details will never be given and/or sold onto third parties.
- Firefly Photography will always retain copyright of your imagery. Anybody found using Firefly images for commercial use, without gaining written permission first, will be invoiced appropriately.
- If your experience was purchased from a third party company, additional Terms and Conditions may apply.
- We only accept one voucher per family or household per year. If you have multiple vouchers, please call the Firefly team on 01332 341300 to discuss your options.
- When using a voucher, it is your responsibility to ensure you book an appointment before it expires. If you are unsure of the expiry date of your voucher, please call the Firefly team on 01332 341300.
- We reserve the right to require a non-refundable deposit when accepting vouchers outside of their terms and conditions or expiry.
- Only gift vouchers purchased directly from the studio or www.fireflyphotography.co.uk are eligible for a full refund. Vouchers purchased from a third party are not the responsibility of Firefly Photography.
- A gift card may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer; it is not redeemable for cash or goods and may only be used as described.
- Gift vouchers may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous studio session.
Late Arrivals and No Show’s
- If you fail to attend your appointment or do not complete your entire experience including make-up (when booked), photo shoot and viewing session then your booking deposit will be forfeit.
- After a “No Show”, you may be able to book another appointment with a new booking deposit at Firefly Photography’s discretion.
- If you arrive after your allocated appointment time, you may receive a shortened experience with us at our discretion.
- Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment (shoot and/or viewing), you will forfeit your booking deposit.
- You are under no obligation to purchase prints, images or any products from your photo shoot experience and we operate a ‘No Hard Sell’ policy.
- Your viewing appointment is your only opportunity to order, so we kindly ask that you arrange a time that is convenient for all interested parties.
- Payment Plans are available for orders over £395 and require a 25% non-refundable deposit at your viewing session and are subject to additional terms and conditions – please call 01332 341300 for further information.
- Please note that if you choose to cancel an order within the allocated time frame the 25% deposit paid to secure your payment plan is non-refundable and does not count towards production costs.
- Due to the personalised nature of the product, all photographic goods purchased directly from Firefly Photography using the standard ordering process are exempt from the statutory right to cancellation within seven working days. Cancellations within 7 working days are eligible for a refund minus the production costs of the products.
- All orders can take up to 8 weeks to complete and these must be collected from the studio.
- Due to the nature of photography of the personalized imagery we are unable to send products out by post.
- Your viewing appointment is a fundamental element of your experience and therefore the same policy applies to viewing sessions as to shoots
- We offer one viewing session per experience at a time of mutual convenience in our viewing room. It is your responsibility to arrange an appointment within 6 weeks of your shoot.
- We do not offer remote viewing or an online ordering service and we cannot accept orders over the phone or email.
- Viewing your photos on the same day as your shoot may be prearranged when asked for at time of booking, subject to staffing and availability. For further information, please call 01332 341300.
- The client who booked the appointment and paid the booking deposit must be present at the viewing appointment as should all adult attendees and the parents of those under 21 years.
- We do, politely, request that clients prepare themselves ready to view their imagery on the day of their shoot so that an order can be placed. In situations where an order can’t be placed on the day of the shoot (for example tired children, over excited pets, etc.) we will transfer your deposit over to a second viewing. This second viewing will be classed as another appointment and your deposit will be used to pay for this however you are more than welcome to use your deposit as credit towards additional purchased should you wish to make them
Those who have been offered the opportunity to pay their deposit by paypal please click on the button below. This service is only available to those who have been permission, by the studio, to do so.